Sunday, May 18, 2014

outfit post (finally...yay!)


outfit 3 may 1

outfit 3 may 2
outfit: vintage dress, pre-loved moschino belt, vintage heels

Every now and then, I try to wear vintage clothes or add vintage elements into my outfits. At times, the weather does not permit. It has been raining for days now and I can not wait for sunny days. I wore this ensemble to a Hong Kong Philharmonic performance early of the month. The pre-loved Moschino belt was purchased from Vintage HK few months back. It was my first purchase from the shop. Whenever I am at Central without fail I check out the shop even it is just window shopping. Hong Kong requires loads of walking and sadly, one of the heel cap/top lift/heel tip of my vintage heels is broken. The damage is not serious and a visit to a cobbler will fix the problem. And now, the vintage heels are resting in its shoes box, waiting to be fixed and for the next adventures. 

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment