Monday, October 14, 2013

in christmas mood already?!


midvest vintage shopping bag

It felt like ages since my last visit to Midvest Vintage, hence I went there in the past couple of weeks. In general, I think some of its vintage merchandise are affordable and well curated. This time, I did not leave the shop with empty handed.Out of sudden, I had the feeling to buy a vintage Christmas brooch. I know, I know, Christmas is still far away, that's what the salesperson said too. Don't know why I am into Christmas.....

goodies

vintage brooch

Here are the goodies... the necklaces were on sale; HK$10 for each. Now, how can anyone resist this? I needed a black belt and was lucky to find one in the store. What do you think of the brooch? I can't wait to wear it!

Hope you had a great weekend. Have a great week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment