Wednesday, September 18, 2013

ooppss... i did it again

vintage bally shoes

Oppss... I did it again. Well, there is double meaning here. Firstly, yes, I went MIA for a while. I sincerely apologize for this.... I was working on so-called a ssecret project which now it is not the right time to share anything about it yet. Believe me, I wanted to share with you but... I just can't. Once the timing is right, I will definitely share with you. Secondly, I bought a pair of vintage Bally shoes in one of the vintage stores in HK. My heart dashed into tiny pieces when I learnt that my vintage Ferragamo is wearing out and it is time to buy a new pair. Not sure whether it was pure luck, coincidence or fate, I came across a lovely pair of vintage Bally shoes in my size in a vintage store when I was so-called window shopping few weeks ago! Kind of perfect timing as well. Anyway, what do you think of my addition?

No comments:

Post a Comment