Saturday, September 16, 2017

outfit post: 40s brown dress


IMG_1691

In my recent trip to London, I was lucky enough to see Big Ben and hear its bell before it was officially closed for four year due to conservation work. As you can see from the above photo, scaffoldings are being built around the base of the clock tower. London would not be the same without its iconic landmark.

2Y0A3594

2Y0A3799
Outfit: 40s vintage dress and 40s vintage heels

This simple yet chic 40s brown dress is one of kinds. It comes with square collar and pockets. And I love dresses that come with pockets - so handy! Furthermore, the design of dress is timeless and if I did not mention it is a 40s dress, it is hard to tell. I bought this beauty from Dethrose Vintage and the shoes from Road Less Travelled Vintage 2. They are indeed a match made in vintage heaven.

2Y0A4317

2Y0A4171

The second location is Neal Yard's. I came across this location whilst searching for hidden gems of London. What do you think? Don't you just love the beautiful and vibrant surroundings.

Have a great weekend ahead and stay chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment