Saturday, December 10, 2011

Buttons on the move: Hong Kong I

Clock Tower, Tsim Sha Tsui

Hong Kong Island at night

I was dreaming and hoping to travel to Paris this year but there was a change of plan. I went to Hong Kong instead. Hong Kong is a haven to shopaholics with many great sight seeings, exciting nightlife and a place rich in history and culture.

My trip was short but fun. Enjoyed every minute of it; sight seeing, eating, meeting friends and not forgetting shopping. In this post, it focuses on sight seeing. Enjoy the photos...

Statue Square, Central, Hong Kong Island

Cenotaph, Central, Hong Kong Island

A random shot of Bank of China building with a Christmas tree, Central, HK Island

Tin Hau Temple, Kowloon

At times, I love to snap photos of unusual objects or something just attracts my attention. A mental picture would not work. I need to take a photo of it. I love Vespa and bumped into these cuties in Central whilst I was walking around. There was a motorbike show or something and there were many types of motorbikes displayed along a road.

Bicycle is one of my favourite objects to shoot. I do not know why but every time there is a bicycle at a back lane, or near a tree, my hands would reach out a camera (or mobile camera if there is no camera) to take a nice photo of it. I think the bicycle below it is a delivery bicycle. What do you think?


Stayed tune for next posting on shopping! Have a great weekend everyone....


For more info on Hong Kong:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hong_Kong
http://www.discoverhongkong.com/eng/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment